- The IFQ is examined by passing a 100 multiple choice question computer-based exam, which has a duration of two hours and a pass mark of 70%.
- Testing occurs throughout the working week and through the year at test centres worldwide run by Prometric.
- In India, testing centers are presently available in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Trivandrum and Pune. A full list of centers is available at www.cisi.org/cbt
- Candidates can book their exam date to fit in with their employment schedules and other commitments, and only need to inform Infinity Consultants of their preferred date to confirm their booking.
- One exam date transfer is provided free of cost provided the candidate informs us 14 days before the exam date.
- Candidates shall immediately receive their results on completion of the exam.
- In case of failure, exam can be repeated any time by paying just the exam fees.
- Candidates are advised to read all the conditions related to the exam from CISI website at www.cisi.org/exampolicies
The IFQ Certificate
Successful candidates receive a formal certificate jointly issued by the CISI and ESA that is sent to their address within 6 weeks of passing the exam.
Each examination paper is constructed from a specification that determines the approximate weightings that will be given to each element of the syllabus. The specification is given below: